The Ocean Hunter mesh bag can fit all your spearing gear including long bladed fins.
- 1 meter long to fit all your spearing gear including long bladed fins
- Hard wearing construction with a long angled zipper
- Long carry strap fitted as well as side handles
- Mesh gear bag, great for air drying your gear
- Spearo specific designed mesh gear bag
- Full-length webbing strap handles
The Ocean Hunter long mesh gear bag is the perfect bag to carry your complete set of spearfishing gear in. It is long enough that even most of all the common long bladed free diving fins will fit in the bag. On top of that, you can also fit your mask, snorkel, wetsuit and weight belt along with a lot more. The webbing handles go all the way under your bag to fully support the weight load in the bag, this helps to prevent the handles getting torn off like other bags with handles just sewn on the sides of the bag.
It has a full-length zipper going diagonally across the bag top giving you a maximum opening size to place large items inside the bag.
The bag is made mostly of mesh allowing your gear to be washed and placed inside the bag and it can be air dried while in the bag to help prevent moulding.