- Full stainless steel mechanism and trigger
- MVD G3 inverted roller head
- 120cm cuttlefish carbon barrel
- Simple activation safety on and off
- 16mm USA latex Rubber | 1 set of pretension bands and 3 sets of kicker bands
- Soft load assist handle
- double dyneema bridle
- Easy 2 stage loading
- Shaft rated over 2050 Mpa
- 8.5mm Double Flopper hardened Stainless HUNT shafts
- Glass-filled nylon handle
- Ergonomic handle grip
- Includes reel mount
- Open muzzle
- Set up to your preference breakaway or inline.
- 24 month warranty
Our new Bluewater cuttlefish inverted roller gun is the best value carbon bluewater roller gun to hit the market. Our handle is indestructible and smooth. adjust the trigger for your finger size with an easy to turn dial. Safety catch is located ontop of the handle making is easy to see wether it is engaged or not. safety can be engaged with one thumb whilst holding the handle. Our handle comes with a real mount attached ready for an upgraded optional reel however with this particular model of gun we do not recommend the use of a reel.
The new MVD G3 inverted roller head is light and simple yet very durable. we have put the roller through rigorous testing and it has come up a winner.
The rubber set up is a common set up for this style of inverted roller. We have used all 16mm USA latex. 1 set of pretension rubbers permanantly anchored through the trigger guard. 3 sets of kicker bands that are loaded one by one in the second stage of loading the gun.
A gun with a spec list like this should be going for over $1500 but we wanted to bring something to the market under $1000 so here it is. to back our products we are offering a 24 month warranty.