- Replacement shaft for the Cressi Apache Speargun or similar style euro mech’ spearguns
- Twin line hole positions to choose from to anchor your shooting line too
- Bridle notches designed to take euro-wire wishbones/bridles
- Will also fit Cressi Geronimo II and Comanche spearguns
- Twin Notched, Single flopper style end shaft
- Available are various lengths
- Tempered steel construction
- 6.5mm diameter shaft
The Cressi Double Notched shafts single flopper offers the best slimline style spear for shooting with minimal drag in the water compared to bulker style thread head shafts. As the shaft is fired the flopper is closed and tight against the shaft providing little drag aiding in the shafts speed and penetration ability through the fish. Upon penetrating the fish as the spear is pulled back the small upturned end of the flopper engages into the fish and fully engages the flopper to lock outward. This now prevents the spear from pulling through the fish and thus helps you land your catch. The Cressi double notched shaft is available in 65cm, 75cm, 90cm and 105cm lengths.
These shafts are replacement shafts for the Cressi Apache speargun range but can be used in similar euro style mechanism spearguns. The 65cm shaft suits the Apache 35 speargun, 75cm shaft suits the Apache 45 speargun, 90cm shaft suits the Apache 60 speargun and the 105cm shaft suits the Apache 75 speargun.