The Cressi Steel 6.5mm Diameter shafts suited the for Cressi Apache speargun range.
- Replacement shaft for the Cressi Apache or similar style euro mech’ spearguns
- Two-line hole positions to choose from to anchor your shooting line too
- Bridle notches designed to take euro-wire wishbones/bridles
- Will also fit Cressi Geronimo II and Comanche spearguns
- Twin Notched, 7mm threaded end shaft
- Available are various lengths
- Tempered steel construction
- 6.5mm diameter shaft
The threaded version shaft allows you to switch the spearhead if it gets damaged simply by threading off the damaged head and threading on a new one. The 7mm thread suits a large variety of mako style spearheads as well as barbed Pranger heads. The Cressi double notched shaft is available in 65cm, 75cm, 90cm and 105cm lengths.
These shafts are replacement shafts for the Cressi Apache speargun range but can be used in similar euro style mechanism spearguns. The 65cm shaft suits the Apache 35 speargun, 75cm shaft suits the Apache 45 speargun, 90cm shaft suits the Apache 60 speargun and the 105cm shaft suits the Apache 75 speargun.