- Cressi-sub honeycomb grip and wear protection coating over the entire glove
- The internal lining helps to put the gloves on and to take them off with ease
- Designed to protect your hands and prevent heat loss from your hands
- Perfect for spearfishing or any form of underwater activity
- Made from 2mm soft flex neoprene for the perfect fit
- Wrist edge bounded & sewn for increased durability
- Duratex protection palms & fingertips
- Ergonomic hand shaped designed
- Liquid latex coated seams
The Cressi Spider Pro 2mm neoprene gloves have been made very touch sensitive so you can still work with your hands without losing dexterity yet still provide protection to your hands. The wrist edge is bounded and sewn to prevent you damaging your gloves while taking your gloves on and off.
The Cressi Spider Pro glove is assembled to form an ergonomically designed hand position to hold the hand in a relaxed state while swimming in-between grabbing things. The 2mm soft flex neoprene that the gloves are made from also provides some added warmth to your hands while diving for long periods of time.
The underside of the entire glove and fingertip tops are coated with duratex to prevent wear and tear on the glove and prevent your hand from getting cut on sharp objects. All the seams are coated with liquid latex adhesive to prevent any stitching getting cut or worn and causing the glove to open exposing your hand. This adds greater wear durability when holding onto sharp rocks and also increases your grip on slippery things such as fish and slippery rocks. Their above average construction standards will keep them lasting way longer than your ordinary dive gloves.