- History Mode including total EDT and number of dives, Max depth ever with its EDT, Longest EDT ever with its Max Depth, Average Max Depth, EDT, and number of dives per day
- User defined surface recovery timer, repeating elapsed dive time alarm, repeating depth interval alarm and 3 max depth alarms - with flashing LED and auto-backlight illumination
- Freedive main mode displays: Depth and Elapsed Dive Time with access to either a pre-set countdown timer or lap timer
- Digital watch functions including alternate time zone, chronograph, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Added history for the last session (resets at midnight, or may be manually reset)
- Optional PC Downloadable with a 1-second sampling rate
- User settable depth activation for shallow water training
- 99 dive log with Max Depth, EDT, and Surface Interval
- Repeatable countdown timer for interval training
- User updateable firmware - with optional cable
- Improved time and depth settings resolution
- :01 step profile scroll – EDIT and Depth
- User-Replaceable Battery
- Salt / Fresh Water setting
The Oceanic F10 V3 is a dedicated freediving watch which comes equipped with everything you'll need for your one deep breath while descending underwater. It provides digital depth, elapsed dive time on the surface and underwater, and a generous collection of customizable audible and visual LED alarms and interval prompts for ultimate performance and safety. It also logs your dives so you can look back over your progress and see how you are performing with your breath holds.
The Oceanic F10 V3 freedive computer is an excellent tool for any spearo or freediver.