The Hammerhead Dentex Mahi-Mahi Ahi gloves provide excellent protection to your hands.
- Chemical and heat resistant nitrile grip coating on the fingers and palm
- Seamless knit design for exceptional dexterity and durability
- Made from Hammerhead UHMWPE red Dyneema
- Puncture Resistant (ANSI level 3)
- Enhanced knuckle protection
- Cut resistant (ANSI level 5)
- High tensile strength
The Hammerhead Dentex, Mahi Mahi Ahi gloves provide the ultimate in hand protection while diving. We've taken our special Red Dentex, with Nitrile Grip coating which is currently the best lobstering/crayfish and spearfishing gloves around and added a thick coat of "EKP" or Enhanced Knuckle Protection to protect knuckles and the backs of our hands.
The gloves are made from our special blend of UHMWPE Dyneema fabrics creating a glove that is light, flexible, and offers incredible protection and is up to 15 times stronger than steel. Grippy Nitrile coating is best for gripping pole spears, rocks, fillet knives, or any other application where extra grip is desired.
This glove provides a high comfort and dexterity while being cut-resistant making it ideal for spearfishing.