The Hammerhead dentex red nitrile gloves are an excellent spearfishing & diving glove.
- Chemical and heat resistant nitrile grip coating on the fingers and palm
- Seamless knit design for exceptional dexterity and durability
- Made from Hammerhead red UHMWPE Dyneema
- Puncture resistant (ANSI level 3)
- Cut resistant (ANSI level 5)
- High tensile strength
The Hammerhead special red dentex, with nitrile grip coating, is currently one of the best lobstering/crayfishing and spearfishing gloves around today.
The gloves are made from our special blend of UHMWPE Dyneema fabrics creating a glove that is light, flexible, and offers incredible protection and is up to 15 times stronger than steel. Grippy Nitrile coating is best for gripping pole spears, rocks, fillet knives, or any other application where extra grip is desired.
This glove provides a high comfort and dexterity while being cut-resistant making it ideal for spearfishing.