- Warm, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial inner fleece layer
- Extended material on back to keep shirt from riding up
- All seams are overlapped during flatlock sewing
- DWF - Durable Water Repellent “outer layer”
- Full gusset incorporated into the underarm
- Windproof and breathable middle layer
- Super Comfortable 4-way Stretch
- Designed cut for females
- Neutrally Buoyant
- Thumb Loops
- UPF 50+
The Lavacore is a perfect multi-sport thermal garment when superior protection against wind chill and surface splash is required. It can be worn alone or as an under garment where comfort and warmth is essential to the upper body. It can be coupled with the lavacore unisex long pants for a true multi-purpose thermal protection system.
Lavacore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and superior comfort. Thermal and neutral buoyancy properties create the ideal garment - under a neoprene wetsuit for added insulation and warmth or as a standalone exposure protection garment. The unique design of Lavacore materials eliminates constriction and allows for extreme movement and flexibility while regulating your core warmth.
- OUTER LAYER - Flexible, durable and water repellent outer layer facilitates fast water run-off and quick drying. UPF 50+
- MIDDLE LAYER - Windproof and breathable middle membrane provides anti-wind chill properties, draws moisture away from the body on the surface and ensures warmth in cold conditions.
- INNER LAYER - Warm, moisture wicking and anti-bacterial inner fleece layer minimizes odor and keeps you warm above and below the surface.