- Latex Dots on seam joins, to prevent stitching unravelling
- Maxi Stretch Lycra outer layer (super stretchy)
- Bid and Brace style pants going over the shoulders
- High-quality Japanese Yamamoto neoprene
- Heavy duty Supratex knee and elbow pads
- Super soft stretch fleece style lining
- Dive knife or torch pouch on leg
- Quality stitching on all seams
- Anatomic cut for the best fit
- Wrist, ankle, and face seals
- Heavy duty loading pad
- Maxi Stretch Neoprene
- Supratex butt padding
The wetsuits have been made with the best components with no expense spared to make sure it meets the highest expectations for comfort and durability. It’s been manufactured using one of the best neoprenes on the market “Japanese Yamamoto neoprene”. They outer Rabitect camo blue print is printed on maxi stretch Lycra providing superior stretch and durability to other brands of suits that use cheaper nylon.
The extreme high softness and stretch of these wetsuit materials will form to your shape providing greater comfort and fit to your body shape. The Anatomic cut furthermore provides a perfect shape and fitting wetsuit and with the aid of the smooth skin cuffs, you will have minimal water entering the suit. In turn, all these aspects help create the ultimate soft flexible fitting wetsuit.
The elbows, knees and butt panel all have a supertax pad to offer greater durability against wear and tear from the elements such as rocks and the reef. Where the seams join and cross over Rabitech have placed Latex Dots which prevents the stitching from unravelling. On the side of your leg, there is a built pouch that can hold a dive torch or a dive knife keeping either in arms reach at all times.
Designed with input coming from Leading Australian experts as we at Rabitech wanted to produce the best suit for Australian divers. Tried and tested by top Aussie divers before hitting the stores.