The Mares Volo Race are a perfect fin for snorkelling, diving and spearfishing.
- OPB Optimized Pivoting Blade -system for easy kicking efficiency
- Made from Thermoplastic rubber-Technopolymers
- Blade Thrust Area: 700cm² (size 42/43)
- Blade length 37cm (size 42/43)
- Channel thrust technology
- Weight 0.7kg (size 42/43)
- Anatomical foot pocket
- Closed heel foot pocket
- Yellow and Black
The Mares Volo Race fins have “optimized pivoting blade” (OPB) technology that allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the kicking cycle, whereas traditional fins achieve this only during a small portion of the cycle. OPB produces a constant thrust, which minimizes fatigue and produces a more fluid movement through the water.
The Volo Race also haschannel thrust, soft longitudinal inserts which allow a controlled deformation of the fin blade while kicking. This channel shape moves a greater amount of water resulting in more thrust for the same effort.
The Volo Race offers all the great qualities of the Volo Power in a full foot fin design. Increased efficiency with minimum effort!