The Mares blue Viper mask has an incredibly low internal air volume yet a large field of vision.
- Ergonomic mask strap buckles for effortless operation
- Hydrodynamic profile reducing resistance in water
- The new silicone used in skirt reduces fogging
- Matte finish for anti-reflective properties
- Anatomical skirt without internal lip
- Ideal for Freediving and spearfishing
- Reduced distance from lens to eye
- Twin tempered glass lenses
- Minimal internal volume
- Increased field of vision
- Blue silicone skirt
- Very lightweight
Mares have once again pushed new designs in masks further and further with the Mares Viper mask. A combination of its hydrodynamic profile and reduced distance between the lenses and your eyes has reduced the masks internal volume. All these contributing factors also aid in reducing drag in the water as you swim and furthermore increasing your field of vision while wearing the mask.
The skirt of the mask is made from a new silicone design to reduce fogging in the mask. Its exterior is finished in a matte finish with anti-reflective properties to aid in your stealth approach to hunting. In total all these key aspects of the Viper mask make it the perfect mask for any dedicated freediver or spearfishermen.
When Freediving or spearfishing the internal volume of the mask is extremely important, a lower volume makes it easier to equalise. Thanks to a meticulous design, Mares has optimised the balance between internal volume, field of vision and comfort.