The Mares white & black X-Free Mask is perfect for deep freediving or spearfishing.
- Ergonomic mask strap buckles for easy operation
- New silicone utilized in the skirt reduces fogging
- Hydrodynamic profile reduces drag in the water
- The minimum distance between lens and eyes
- Over-moulded frame and anatomical skirt
- Matte finish for anti-reflective properties
- Minimal internal volume, under 80cm³
- Ideal for Freediving and spearfishing
- White Silicone Skirt & Black Frame
- Embossed grip area on the nose
- Twin tempered glass lenses
- Increased field of vision
- Very lightweight
Mares have once again pushed new designs in masks further and further with the X-Free mask. A combination of its hydrodynamic profile and reduced distance between the lenses and your eyes has reduced the mask to an internal volume of less than 80 cm³. All these contributing factors also aid in reducing drag in the water as you swim and furthermore increasing your field of vision while wearing the mask.
The skirt of the Mares x-free mask is made from a new silicone design to reduce fogging in the mask. Its exterior is finished in a matte finish with anti-reflective properties to aid in your stealth approach to hunting. In total all these key aspects of the mares X-Free mask to make it the perfect mask for any dedicated freediver or spearfishermen.
When Freediving or spearfishing the internal volume of the mask is extremely important, a lower volume makes it easier to equalise. Thanks to a meticulous design, Mares has optimised the balance between internal volume, field of vision and comfort.