- Design & implementation using state of the art technology CAD/CAM CNC code
- Full pretension capable (100% pretension with no arch deformation)
- Inox Anchor point underneath for line attachment/guide
- High endurance, low friction Industrial Acetal body
- High precision engineered to strict specifications
- Metal parts made of Inox steel type 316L marine
- Specifically designed for Rob Allen sized Barrels
- Compatible with 7mm - 9mm shafts
- Self-Lubricating material rollers
- Fits rubber diameter 12-16 mm
- Ideal for Blue Water Hunting
- Total weight 168grams
- Titanium GR5 axis
- Reinforced arches
The MVD Rob Allen double roller head can be loaded with two 12mm to 16mm rubbers. When loaded with two 16mm rubbers at once it can provide bone-shattering penetration, capable of punching through large pelagic fish such as Tuna. These roller heads are perfectly suited for clear blue water spearing with good visibility, allowing you to take aim and shoot at greater distances than standard rollers. The Double Roller Heads are also a must if you are targeting heavily scaled or armoured fish to provide extra power to propel the shaft at greater speeds to penetrate through them and secure them onto the shaft.
The MVD Rob Allen double roller has a reel line guide/line anchor point made from stainless steel on the underside of it. It is locked into place with two screws making sure it is secure and cannot be pulled off, like some inferior line guides on other models.
Most existing factory made speargun barrels have internal plugs at either end to prevent them from flooding with water. The MVD roller has an O-Ring fitted on it as a barrel seal providing you additional security in preventing your barrel from flooding. The MVD roller Twin horn design allows you to lock your shaft down with the mono and have it come down the left or right side of the gun, whichever side suits your guns line release.
MVD is a Greece based company that specialises in designing and building spearfishing roller heads, inverted rollers, reels and other freediving equipment. They use the latest technology machinery (CAD / CAM CNC code) for design and manufacture, providing innovative design, outstanding quality, precision and reliability on all their range of products. Whether you are looking for a roller head or a reel, if you want the best precision cut and designed piece of equipment that won’t let you down when it counts then look no further; MVD roller heads, reels and accessories are the best by far.