- Design & implementation using state of the art technology CAD/CAM CNC code
- High precision engineered to strict specifications
- Made from 2mm Inox 316L marine steel
- For custom builds & wooden guns
- Tested in real conditions
- Smooth rounded edges
- Inox screws included
The MVD muzzle line guide is generally mounted at the front of the speargun on the underside of the muzzle area. It has two securing holes pre-drilled in it to allow you to mount it with two screws for added holding strength to your gun. Its main designed purpose is to allow your reel line to guide through it to aid in controlling your fish once shot. It can also be used as an anchor point if you wanted to secure your gun bungee and shooting line to it if not using a reel setup.
It’s manufactured from 2mm Inox 316L marine steel for durability against rust and corrosion. All the edges have a smoothed off finish to minimise any chance of it cutting or damaging your lines.