- Robust support base to allow fitting to most brands of spearguns on the market
- Main axle made of high-quality low friction Acylon Plastic
- MVD Large size reel holds up to 65meters of 2mm cord
- Frame made from Inox type 316L stainless steel
- Minimum effect on buoyancy and agility
- Auto release brake mechanism
- Ergonomic design
- Weight 175grams
- Easy to install
The MVD large vertical reel is made from 316L Stainless Steel for added durability and is capable of holding up to approximately 65meters of 2mm reel line. The cut-outs on the line spool assist with drying of the line after diving, allowing more air to the spooled up line to help prevent waterlogged line breaking down and rotting. As the MVD full steel large vertical reel is built to hold up to 65 meters of 2mm line it can provide ample line to help you land hard fighting fish and fish in deep water. It can be easily fitted to most style guns with the use of a drill and two screws.
MVD is a Greece based company that specialises in designing and building spearfishing roller heads, inverted rollers, reels and other freediving equipment. They use the latest technology machinery (CAD / CAM CNC code) for design and manufacture, providing innovative design, outstanding quality, precision and reliability on all their range of products. Whether you are looking for a roller head or a reel, if you want the best precision cut and designed piece of equipment that won’t let you down when it counts then look no further; MVD roller heads, reels and accessories are the best by far.