- Base design allows installation to the majority of spearguns on the market
- Minimal effect on buoyancy and agility of conventional spearguns
- Main axle made of industrial high quality, low friction Acylon
- MVD Large sized reel holds up to 70meters of 2mm cord
- Frame made from Inox type 316L stainless steel
- Designed for horizontal installation
- Auto disengage brake mechanism
- Cord NOT included
- Ergonomic design
- Nylon line guide
- Easy to install
The MVD large Horizontal reel is made from 316L Stainless Steel for added durability and is capable of holding up to approximately 70meters of 2mm reel line. The cut-outs on the line spool assist with drying of the line after diving, allowing more air to the spooled up line to help prevent waterlogged line breaking down and rotting.
As the MVD horizontal reel is built to hold up to 70 meters of 2mm line it can provide ample line to help you land hard fighting fish and fish in deep water. It can be easily fitted to most styles of guns with the use of a drill and two screws. At the front of the reel, the line/cord feeds out through a nylon line guide, this helps when reeling your line back in to help keep it from tangling and helps it spool back on the reel neat and tidy.
MVD is a Greece based company that specialises in designing and building spearfishing roller heads, inverted rollers, reels and other freediving equipment. They use the latest technology machinery (CAD / CAM CNC code) for design and manufacture, providing innovative design, outstanding quality, precision and reliability on all their range of products. Whether you are looking for a roller head or a reel, if you want the best precision cut and designed piece of equipment that won’t let you down when it counts then look no further; MVD roller heads, reels and accessories are the best by far.