- A Durable base that allows installation to the majority of spearguns on the market
- Main axle made of a combination of 316 Inox and low friction Acetal Plastic
- MVD reel holds approximately 60meters of 2mm cord (cord not included)
- Designed to hold up against corrosion, friction and UV light
- An Auto-release fully adjustable brake mechanism
- Minimum effect on buoyancy and agility
- Inox 316L marine stainless steel base
- Designed for vertical installation
- Lightweight & Ergonomic design
- Easy to install
The MVD Vertical Soft Touch Blue reel is made from low friction Acetal Plastic for added durability and is capable of holding up to approximately 60meters of 2mm reel line. The cut-outs on the line spool assist with drying of the line after diving, allowing more air to the spooled up line to help prevent waterlogged line breaking down and rotting. As it’s built to hold up to 60 meters of 2mm line it can provide ample line to help you land hard fighting fish and fish in deep water.
It can be easily fitted to most styles of spearguns with the use of a drill and two screws. The blue designed Acetal plastic spool will not corrode in the harsh saltwater environment like some cheaper metal versions do. The blue designed reel is also very popular with divers fitting it to their camo spearguns to help break up the guns appearance when stalking fish underwater.
MVD is a Greece based company that specialises in designing and building spearfishing roller heads, inverted rollers, reels and other free diving equipment. They use the latest technology machinery (CAD / CAM CNC code) for design and manufacture, providing innovative design, outstanding quality, precision and reliability on all their range of products. Whether you are looking for a roller head or a reel, if you want the best precision cut and designed piece of equipment that won’t let you down when it counts then look no further; MVD roller heads, reels and accessories are the best by far.