The Ocean Hunter Dyneema bridles are the perfect accessory to make your own rubbers.
- The Bridles are made using two Ocean Hunter moulded plastic bridle beads
- Ideal to put in your emergency supplies pack in your dive bag
- Beads have been rounded with no sharp edges
- Sold as 5 completed Dyneema bridles in a pack
- Dyneema cord has a breaking strain of 180kg
- A perfect accessory to build your own rubbers
- Made using 2mm Dyneema cord
The Ocean Hunter Dyneema bridles come in a 5 pack enabling you to build 5 new rubbers. Simply push the bead of the bridle into the rubber end and tie a constrictor knot around the rubber. After doing this to both of the rubber ends, you have now completed your speargun rubber.
The Ocean Hunter Dyneema bridles beads on the ends of the bridles, have all the edges rounded smooth as to not damage or cut the rubber once inserted into the rubber. A very common occurrence with bridles over time is they wear and snap, so it’s a great idea to always have a few spare in your emergency dive kit. We also highly recommend buying a bridle insert T-tool, which makes pushing the bridle beads into the rubber ends extremely easy as opposed to using pliers.