The Ocean Hunter mesh catch bag is suited to hold crayfish, shellfish and fish.
- The base of the bag is made from mesh for self-draining
- Metal components made from stainless steel
- Built strong to carry large amounts of catch
- Can be folded & clipped to shorten the bag
- 65.3cm wide (at the base) and 78.8cm tall
- Extremely durable construction
The Ocean Hunter Heavy duty catch bag has been manufactured with maximum durability in mind. The bottom half of the catch bag is made with a mesh base so water can flow out easy as you place your catch in it and swim along. The top half is not made with mesh, but rather a solid material as this makes placing crayfish/lobsters in the bag easier. If the bags were made completely from mesh the crayfish/lobsters feet would catch at the top of the bag making it hard to place them in the bag. All the metal used in the manufacture of the bag is marine grade stainless steel to minimise corrosion and increase durability and the bags lifespan.
The reason the bag has a built on clip is that it enables you to shorten the overall bag length while you do not have it full of your catch. Swimming with a shorter bag provides less water drag so this is a handy feature until you have collected more catch and need to expand the bag back to its full size.