The Ocean Hunter Oz gun rubbers are colour coded to match set gun sizes.
- Black Latex offers superior U.V. resistance
- Colour coded sizes to match gun sizes
- Threaded Removable bridle
- No Tools required to fit
- Stainless steel bridle
- 16mm Latex rubber
- (Green colour coded rubber) Suits a 400mm model speargun - Rubber is 27cm in length laid out flat with no bridle.
- (Blue colour coded rubber) Suits a 800mm model speargun - Rubber is 45cm in length laid out flat with no bridle.
- (Red colour coded rubber) Suits a 1000mm model speargun - Rubber is 55.5cm in length laid out flat with no bridle.
- (Black colour coded rubber) Suits a 1200mm model speargun - Rubber is 70cm in length laid out flat with no bridle.
To fit or replace Ocean Hunter Oz gun rubbers there are no tools required, simply unscrew the bridle and slide the rubber through the muzzle and screw the bridle back to the rubber and you are done. The stainless wire bridle has a female screw cap on each side that matches up and screws to each end of the rubber. The benefit of these is you can replace the bridle or rubber in a matter of seconds without any tools making them perfect and hassle-free. The ocean hunter Oz bands are colour coded with a coloured strip around the rubber in the centre of the band. This colour represents what gun size the rubber is designed for, making buying a replacement simple and worry-free.
These rubbers fit many brands of spearguns such as Seahornet, Undersea and similar guns that have the larger bridle notches cut into the shaft to suit the stainless wire bridles.