- Double edge knife blade tip ideal for penetrating through hard scaled fish
- The second side has a serrated edge & cutting edge
- Plastic quick lock sheath and quick release straps
- Full length cutting edge blade down one side
- Sheath allows one-handed release
- Can be worn on your arm or leg
- Blade length is 105mm in total
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- Adjustable scabbard straps
The ocean hunter Red Back knife is ideal for any type of Freediving, spearfishing or scuba diving. The knife has a 105mm blade manufactured from 304 stainless steel. One side has a cutting edge and the other side has a serrated sawing edge on its blade. The handle is separated from the blade by steel thumb tabs to prevent your thumb slipping onto the blade while using it.
The sheath can be worn on your leg or arm with the straps provided. The knife can be placed in or removed from the knife sheath in one single hand movement allowing your second hand to be free to hold the fish.
Care Instructions to prolong the lifespan of your knife from the manufacturer:
- Wash the knife with mild dish detergent.
- Rinse the knife with tap water.
- Wipe the knife with a dry, soft cloth.
- Treat the blade with a light coating of good quality oil.
- Store the knife in a dry place.