The Ocean Hunter Shadow knife has a fantastic low profile sheath yet easy to access.
- The scabbard has a belt loop on the back so you can wear it on your weight belt
- Double edge knife blade tip ideal for penetrating through hard scaled fish
- Shaft removal and straightening tool built into the handle
- Full length cutting edge blade down one side
- The second side has a serrated edge
- Sheath allows one-handed release
- Sleek slim-line low profile design
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- Low profile webbing sheath
- Blade length is 9cm in total
- Adjustable elastic straps
- Built on line cutter
The ocean hunter Shadow knife is ideal for any type of Freediving, spearfishing or scuba diving. The knife has a 90mm blade manufactured from 304 stainless steel. One side has a cutting edge and the other side has a serrated sawing edge on its blade. The handle has special holes for straightening and freeing shafts stuck in rocks. The handle is separated from the blade by steel thumb tabs to prevent your thumb slipping onto the blade while cutting.
The sheath can be worn on your weight belt or on your leg or arm with the rubber straps provided. The knife can be placed in or removed from the knife sheath in one single hand movement allowing your second hand to be free to hold the fish.
Care Instructions to prolong the lifespan of your knife from the manufacturer:
- Wash the knife with mild dish detergent.
- Rinse the knife with tap water.
- Wipe the knife with a dry, soft cloth.
- Treat the blade with a light coating of good quality oil.
- Store the knife in a dry place.