Ocean Hunter Venom double edge blade tip is ideal for penetrating through fish heads.
- Double edge knife blade tip ideal for penetrating through hard scale fish
- Full length cutting edge blade down one side
- Serrated sawing edge blade down one side
- Made from 420-grade stainless steel
- Can be worn on your belt, arm or leg
- Moulded non-slip "sure grip" handle
- Sheath allows one-handed release
- Blade length is 75mm in total
- Adjustable scabbard strap
- Low profile sheath
The ocean hunter Venom knife is ideal for any type of Freediving, spearfishing or scuba diving. The knife has a 75mm blade manufactured from 420-grade stainless steel. One side has a cutting edge and the other side has a serrated sawing edge on its blade.
The sheath can be worn on your weight belt or on your leg or arm with the strap provided. The knife can be placed in or removed from the knife sheath in one single hand movement allowing your second hand to be free to hold the fish.
The handle is separated from the blade by steel thumb tabs to prevent your thumb slipping onto the blade.
Care Instructions to prolong the lifespan of your knife from the manufacturer:
- Wash the knife with mild dish detergent.
- Rinse the knife with tap water.
- Wipe the knife with a dry, soft cloth.
- Treat the blade with a light coating of good quality oil.
- Store the knife in a dry place.