- Straps to hold extra guns, also great for carrying gear while rock hopping
- Stainless Steel D rings for extra strength and durability
- Pocket on top to hold safety gear or waterproof phone
- Alpha flag for extra-long range visibility on the water
- Counterweight pouch on the bottom of the float
- Bright Pink Colour for added visibility
- Side and back carry Handles
- 18 litres internal - volume
- Easy Inflator mouthpiece
- Bladderless design
The Rabitech 18Lt inflatable float is torpedo shaped to minimise drag while getting towed through the water while swimming. Its pink colour stands out against the blue of the ocean for ease to see at a distance encase of an emergency. Further to that, it has an Alpha flag mounted on top to let all nearby divers and boats know there are divers in the water and to take care and avoid going close to the float.
There is an easy Inflator mouthpiece on the top of the float so there is no pump required. It is an easy to use oral inflator and inflates quickly using your mouth which is a great feature for travelling.
On the underside of the float, there is a weight pouch to place a weight to prevent the float tipping over and keeping the flag top side up. Also on the underside, there are numerous Velcro locking tabs for you to secure additional spearguns or spare rubbers etcetera.
At the front of the float and positioned around the edge of the float there are stainless steel rings secured with webbing. The front one is the towing point to connect your float line to and the additional rings are used for any accessories you wish to connect items to such as fish stringers and so on.
The float is the perfect addition to your spearfishing gear with its high visibility and that it can be deflated and packed small to minimise room when travelling.