- Outer pocket with MOLLE webbing for attaching compatible accessories
- Has 4 speargun holding points capable of securing 2 spearguns
- Dimensions 64” (162.5 cm) x 11” (28cm) x 7.5” (19cm)
- Unique adjustable “U” shaped speargun securing system
- Designed with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish
- #10 and #8 YKK® corrosion-resistant nylon zippers
- Unique adjustable PVC Shaft Sleeve and End Caps
- 4 point shoulder strap for even weight distribution
- Padded divider protects spearguns from other gear
- Cords for secure line and tackle management
- Stainless Steel hardware (D-ring and clip)
- Closed Cell EVA foam padding
- 2 internal zippered pockets
- Weight 9.65 lbs (4.4kgs)
- Capacity 86.5 L
The Riffe bunker speargun bag is the ultimate in speargun bags and will aid in protecting your entire spearfishing kit. The Riffe bunker bag has Riffe’s Covi-Tek camo design finish on the outside of the speargun bag to set it apart from all other gun bags.
Its manufactured from all high-quality materials for added durability suck as size #8 & #10 YKK marine zippers and all stainless steel clips and D-rings to mention just a few. The closed cell EVA foam padding will help minimise your spearfishing gear getting damaged while in transit with heavy-handed couriers.
The Riffe bunker speargun bag has two areas that can securely lock into position 2 spearguns in the bag so they can not move around. However, if needed you can fit an extra few spearguns in there as well if you are not worried about them having their own secure lockdown points. Furthermore, there are two large internal pockets that can store masks and snorkels and even folded up floats or wetsuits. Also, there is a designated shaft holder and nearby secure points to secure the shafts shooting line, so no more tangled shooting line mess when you open your bag after travel.
In summary, if you are only ever going to purchase just one speargun bag in your life, we highly recommend the Riffe Bunker speargun bag. This is due to it providing the utmost protection to all your spearfishing gear while holding it all in one place ready for that next dive trip.