The Riffe Euro gun is designed with a lower height profile so it tracks left to right better in the water.
- Models E-110 up to E-130 rigged with 300 lb. abrasion resistant Nylon shooting line
- Models E-55 up to E-110x rigged with 250 lb. abrasion resistant Nylon shooting line
- The muzzle can also fit 3 x 9/16” (14mm) power bands as a different configuration
- Built-in stainless steel threaded reel inserts, suited for the RIFFE Horizontal Reel
- Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over-molded cushion grip
- RIFFE’s Stainless 2-Piece Steel Trigger Mechanism with an added silencer
- Models E-90x up to E-130 have a thicker stock for increased strength
- 2 x 5/8” (16mm) black/amber RIFFE Gorilla Rubber power bands
- Rear loading pad with full vision when aiming down the shaft
- 9/32” (7.1mm) Hawaiian flopper Euroshaft with mini tabs
- 5″ Bungee Shock Chord with 500lb. test Pigtail Swivel
- Low-Profile, 3 vertical laminate teak stock
- Automatic side mounted line release
- Side rotating spring loaded safety
- Reinforced bolted muzzle
- 1000 lb. Spectra bridles
The RIFFE Euro Series wood spearguns are designed for all level of freedivers and spearo’s. The Euro series feature a Mag-Track which basically is a magnet designed into the end of the wooden stock. This helps magnetically hold the shaft on the barrel as you are rigging the mono shooting line back on your gun after you have shot it. Divers find this greatly aids in speeding up the time taken reloading the speargun after shooting it.
RIFFE’s Euro low profile designs are made with 3 vertical laminated teak wood sections. The barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. This minimises water drag allowing you to turn and track fish left and right faster with less effort to push the gun to keep on target of the fish. The muzzle end has a bolt going through the stock locking the rubbers into the muzzle and greatly strengthening the muzzle at the same time. All RIFFE Euro wood speargun series models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel at any stage with ease.
The Riffe Euro series of wood spearguns come in a variety of lengths to suit what you are targeting in the water. Shorter speargun lengths are ideal in dirty water or spearing around caves and rocky headlands while longer models suit clear water spearing or open reefs.