The Riffe 5/16th Hawaiian double flopper shafts are USA notched & with shark fin tabs.
- Rest tab may be added (Generally added to 60" and longer shafts) 12" up from loading end
- Smooth finish capable of holding 1 to 2 power bands per Shark Fin loading tab
- Hawaiian Double floppers – Staggered on opposite sides of the shaft
- Longer Shafts 65” and longer feature (3) shark fin tabs
- The original RIFFE designed Shark Fin tabs (Large)
- Shorter length shafts feature (2) shark fin tabs
- Made from heat treated spring stainless steel
- USA square notch suited to USA mechanism
- All shaft machined areas are hand finished
- 5/16th (8mm) Coned Cut spear end Tip
The RIFFE American square notch spear shafts are made with spring stainless steel and heat treated to increase strength and flexibility of shaft memory. Manufactured using computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines, producing precision parts. The end is square notched to suit USA mechanism spearguns. The shafts shorter than 65inch have 2 bridle loading shark fins and the 65inch and above shafts have 3 shark fins. The shaft head end has twin staggered floppers for added holding power to help prevent your fish getting off once speared.