- Includes a matching rivet to secure the flopper to the shaft
- Low profile design for better fish penetration
- Made from 17/4 heat treated stainless steel
- Tumbled and polished with a smooth finish
- Suited for a 9/32” (7.1mm) gauge shaft
The Riffe Hawaiian flopper is suited to go onto a 9/32” / 7.1mm shafts and it comes supplied with a matching rivet that you need to hammer down on one side to secure the flopper to the shaft. It has a low profile design so it provides minimal drag through the water and furthermore provides greater penetration when passing through your targeted fish. The tip of the flopper is designed that once the flopper passes through the fish body it will engage the flopper against the fish’s body, helping prevent the fish from getting off the spear.