- All Riffe Euro shafts feature (2) mini shark fin tabs
- 9/32 (7.1mm) tri-cut spear tip - Hawaiian flopper
- Made from heat treated 17/4 stainless steel
- Smooth finished mini shark fin loading tabs
- All shaft machined areas are hand finished
- Euro notched suited to Euro Mechanisms
- Heat treated and tumbled - flopper
These Riffe 7.1mm Hawaiian flopper shafts are made for European style spearguns, including the Riffe Euro wood speargun series.
RIFFE Euro Notch Spear shafts are made with spring stainless steel and heat treated to increase strength and flexibility of shaft memory as well as added corrosion resistance. Manufactured using computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines, producing precision parts. The shaft has a single stainless steel flopper that has been heat treated and tumbled for added strength to help prevent your fish getting off once speared. The spear tip has a tri-cut tip which provides fantastic bone-shattering penetration when shot into heavily scaled fish.