- Abrasion-resistant high-density Polyurethane screened knee and elbow protection
- Slip-resistant cushioned loading chest pad on Hooded Top
- 5mm high waist pant (non-titanium coated) – open cell
- Glued and blind stitched seams for added protection
- Open cell Japanese Yamamoto 100% CR Neoprene
- Non-binding wrist/ankle seams for more flexibility
- Face, wrist and ankle seals to prevent water entry
- Vented hood promotes excess air release
The Riffe Pelagi-Tek digital camo wetsuits blend in perfectly when hunting in blue water and tropical water environments. The wetsuit is manufactured with Yamamoto 100% CR (Chloroprene) neoprene – grade 39 which is known as being ultra supple, while providing excellent warmth and comfort, even while in cool water temperatures. These manufacturing materials also have excellent heat retention properties as well as being quick drying. The neoprene has an Impermeaflex lamination with Riffe’s pelagi-tek camo design which is ultra flexible making for an extremely comfortable wetsuit, even while worn over long dive times.
The wetsuit has a built on loading pad to make loading your speargun more comfortable on your chest and to minimise it slipping off your chest while loading. The built on hood prevents the hood from sliding up your neck exposing your neck to the sun and marine life as detachable hoods can do. All the stitching is glued and blind stitched so you do not have any lumpy seams inside your wetsuit rubbing on you throughout your dive. The 3.5mm 2piece wetsuit can be worn in tropical to cool temperature waters comfortably.