- Other available lengths - 25 ft (7.6M), 75 ft (22.8M), 100 ft (30.4M)
- The float lines outer sheath is abrasion and colour-fast/UV resistant
- Yellow/blue outer sheath is composed of 32 strands fused together
- Added internal middle braid ensures constant high test strength
- Upgraded foam rubber float core increases buoyancy
- Unrivalled float line built to perform
- Tensile testing strength 365kg plus
- 50 feet (15.2Metres) in length
- Optimum visibility
The Riffe spectra fusion floatline has a tensile strength as tested including hardware (shackle, Quick Clips, and crimps) 800lbs. (365kg) plus making it ideal for hunting large bluewater pelagic species of fish.
The Riffe Spectra Fusion floatline has a Yellow/blue outer sheath and is composed of 32 strands fused together and coated with molten polyethylene for an abrasion and colour-fast/UV resistant protective outer sheath. The added internal middle braid ensures constant high test strength to the floatline. Due to these combined features, the tensile strength as tested including hardware (shackle, Quick Clips, and crimps) is 800lbs. (365kg) plus making this an unrivalled float line built for high performance.
The upgraded foam rubber float core increases buoyancy making retrieval and line location as effortless as possible. Unlike other float lines on the market made of polypropylene that end up sinking, Riffe’s Spectra Fusion Float Line stays on the water surface for optimum visibility.
RIFFE’s NEW Spectra Fusion Float Line is manufactured from a proprietary custom blend of materials, developed exclusively for Riffe with improved strength and durability. The Riffe spectra fusion floatline is proudly made in the USA.NOTE: For blue water hunting (large pelagic fish) we recommend securing a Spectra Fusion float line in combination with a 25’ Bungee float line. This "hybrid" float line set up absorbs the “initial shock” in the event your fish bolts after a hit, ensuring complete retrieval.