- Ideal as a speargun breakaway float for large fish hunting or chase float
- Includes pressure dump/release valve that prevents overinflation
- Schrader Stem Valve - convenient inflation with a bicycle pump
- A ballast pocket on the underside of the float for a dive weight
- Stainless steel D-ring for strength and corrosion resistance
- Dimensions (86cm-L x 24cm-W x 23cm-H) when inflated
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 53 lbs. (24kg) @ 2ATM
- Made from industrial strength 840D nylon
- High visibility orange for added safety
- Simply deflate with the pull of a tab
- Webbing straps at sides and back
- Includes Diver Down Flag
- 15 PSI inflation pressure
The RIFFE 20L Torpedo Pro 15 psi open water float is a classic multifunction float. It has an upgraded Schrader stem valve that makes inflation convenient with a simple bicycle pump or at any gas station with air fill capacity. It also comes with an overpressure dump/release valve that keeps the float at ideal pressure and is a cinch to deflate with the pull of a tab. When spearfishing out in the ocean, safety is always a top priority. The Riffe torpedo pro float is constructed in RIFFE’s signature high visibility orange 840D nylon, the Torpedo Pro comes standard with a diver down flag and base for increased safety. The neoprene bottom pouch accommodates 2 lbs. (1kg) weight for steadfast ballast. There is a corrosion resistant stainless steel D-ring at the front, webbing straps on sides and aft allow for multiple attachments of additional gear. Ideal as spear gun breakaway float for large fish hunting or chase float.
We Recommend RIFFE’s 3ATM Float for blue water hunting. Torpedo Pro may be used in combination with the 3ATM for larger game fish.