This is a Riffe 11/32 (8.7mm) USA notched shaft with a 5/16 threaded head & shark fin bridle tabs.
- Rest tab may be added (Generally added to 60" and longer shafts) 12" up from loading end
- Smooth finish capable of holding 1 to 2 power bands per Shark Fin loading tab
- Threaded 5/16th 24” thread end suited for using a slip tip/breakaway head
- Longer Shafts 60” and longer feature (3) shark fin tabs
- The original RIFFE designed Shark Fin tabs (Large)
- Shorter length shafts feature (2) shark fin tabs
- Made from heat treated spring stainless steel
- USA square notch suited to USA mechanism
- All shaft machined areas are hand finished
The RIFFE American Square Notch Spear shafts are made with spring stainless steel and heat treated to increase strength and flexibility of shaft memory. Manufactured using computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines, producing precision parts. The end is square notched to suit USA mechanism spearguns. The shafts shorter than 60inch have 2 bridle loading shark fins and the 60inch and above shafts have 3 shark fins. The shaft head end has a 5/16th threaded end suitable for threaded spearheads or break away heads such as slip-tips/ice-picks.