- The Cray bag is worn around the diver’s waist and leaves your hands free
- Elastic top to secure the bag closed to minimise losing your catch
- Webbing adjustable waist strap with a camlock snap clip
- Canvas backed to protect the diver from the catch
- Mesh front panel to expel the water easier
- Dimensions 50cm x 50cm
The mesh catch bag is ideal for crayfish as well as assorted seabed harvested creatures and shellfish. The bag has an adjustable webbing strap that clips around your waist that you can adjust to tightly fit around your wetsuit. It’s designed to be worn on the front of you like an apron. The top has a tensioned elastic top which you can stretch open to place your catch in, then when you release the top it snaps back closed preventing you losing your catch. The back panel against your body is vinyl to prevent your catch spiking or scratching you and the front is meshed to allow the water to escape more easily.