- Extremely buoyant polyurethane filled float
- Lead counterbalanced weight at the base
- Detachable safety flag for transiting
- 20 meters of 350lbs rated Mono
- Highly visible at a distance
- Includes flag and weight
- Compact and portable
The Rob Allen flasher float is specifically designed as a flasher float. It is weighted down with a lead base to maintain it upright even in rough swell and seas. The High visibility orange flag helps make it visible to fellow divers and boats from a distance. The Float has 20meters of mono line that can be fed out to any set length and locked off. This is so you can hang your flasher at whatever required depth you want and keep it in place at rather than having to only have it at 20meters.
Its Polyurethane filled for added buoyancy so even if it is attacked by a fish or shark and dragged to depth it will return to the surface.