- Streamline torpedo shape minimizes resistances from wind and water
- High pressure 1.5 atm for increased buoyancy at depth
- Available in 2 sizes – 11 litre and 35 litres
- Includes two long line clips as standard
- Inflatable design convenient for travel
- High visibility yellow for diver safety
- Heavy duty tire inflator valve
- This is the 35litre version
The Rob Allen Remora Inflatable floats are convenient as you can deflate them when in transit so they take up minimum room in your dive bag. They are specifically designed to be made in high visibility yellow encase you and the float get separated from the boat when chasing big fish. The high Vis yellow stands out even in rough seas, so you can be located faster by boats and fellow divers.
The Rob Allen Remora float has had all its seams reinforced for added durability against wear and tear as well as to increase its durability against pressure when spearing large Bluewater fish. Both ends of the float have a heavy gauge shark clip attached via webbing that is attached to the float and also reinforced onto the float.
There is an 11 litre and 35-litre size available, all depending on what size fish you are targeting. You can however also link multiple floats together via the shark clip to increase your stopping power on large pelagic fish.