- The perfect attachment point for float lines, floats and railguns
- Shorter lanyard than the Rob Allen 3rd hand style
- Comes with a heavy-duty webbing lanyard
- Stainless spring steel ensures longevity
- Includes an Integrated swivel
- Comes in a pack of two
The Rob Allen longline clip & lanyard is designed to be threaded onto your weight belt through the webbing loop. This, in turn, has a shark clip now attached via the webbing to your weight belt acting as a 3rd hand. They are handy when you might need both your hands-free to burley a fish. Simply use the shark clip on the belt and clip it to your speargun so both your hands are free to do what tasks are needed at the time. Another common use is when you are spearing with a breakaway system, where your spear separates from your speargun when fired. In this scenario, your gun now is unattached from anything and can drift away, so the longline clip & lanyard is perfect to secure your speargun to you while you land your fish. It also can be handy to secure your float line to if you need to separate your float line from your gun for a moment when sorting out tangles.