- Universal muzzle eye to be used on any brand of speargun
- Easily converts the Rob Allen muzzles for use with reel line
- Stainless steel construction for strength and longevity
- Includes stainless screw for mounting
- Very simple and fast to fit
The Rob Allen muzzle eye Type-L is generally fitted at the end of the barrel on the underside where the barrel finishes and meets the muzzle. This prevents you from drilling and breaking the air seal on most barrels. The barrel needs to be drilled and then the Muzzle eye is screwed to the barrel. This system is perfect for the diver wanting to permanently use a reel and needs a line guide permanently. Using a muzzle eye helps prevent your shooting reel line getting tangled or jammed when you spear large fish.
The muzzle eye and the screw are all made from marine grade stainless steel for durability against the elements and for added longevity.
Rob Allen also does the muzzle eye Type-U.