- The open muzzle offers a clear line of sight, making aiming easier and far more accurate
- Significantly smaller in profile offering greater maneuverability
- Spear is securely held in the open muzzle by the shooting line
- Can be rigged on the left or right side over the muzzle
- Easier and quicker to load than conventional muzzles
- 30% glass reinforced Nylon construction
- Facility for double rubber configuration
With Rob Allen already producing some of the best muzzles currently on the market, Rob Allen’s new Vecta low profile open muzzle is now available. While the basic design of the Vecta muzzle essentially remains the same, a few “tweaks” have resulted in the muzzle being, even more, user-friendly and efficient. The new Rob Allen open muzzle makes tracking fish and aiming an easier task. There is also less chance of muzzle wraps.
Another useful improvement is the muzzle’s ability to hold either 1 or 2 rubbers, with the primary rubber still parallel to the spear. With the Vecta open muzzle, the second rubber can be clipped on in the same manner as the top rubber.
The clear line of sight on Rob Allen open muzzles makes aiming much easier and far more accurate. This muzzle is significantly smaller in profile than conventional muzzles which make it easier to maneuver as the drag has been dramatically reduced. Divers are able to view and track fast moving fish with ease.
Spears are securely held in the open muzzle by the shooting line. Spear line can be rigged on the left or right side over the open muzzle ensuring comfort for both left and right handed divers. Spears are much easier and quicker to load than conventional muzzles as they do not have to be threaded through an eye on the muzzle.
The entire muzzle is constructed from 30% glass reinforced nylon with an internal spigot and outer skirt for additional strength. The skirt also reduces stress concentration when fitted to carbon barrels.