The Rob Allen triple-fin, double flopper shafts are perfect for large fish & roller spearguns.
- Engineered from ultra-tough oil quenched carbon alloy spring steel tempered to 2100MPA
- Cut to fit Euro Mechanism (Rob Allen, Rabitech, Cressi, Aimrite, Omer and more)
- Triple Fin design accommodates multiple power bands/rubbers
- Tri-cut tip ensures excellent penetration through fish
- A good all-around choice shaft for large fish
- Two hardened stainless floppers/barbs
- Allows for ultra-quick loading
- Polished shooting line hole
- 5mm shaft thickness
The polished shooting line hole removes any sharp edges that can cut or damage the shooting line. The Rob Allen wire fin shafts are popular among divers using open muzzle spearguns as they find the wire fins faster to load their bridles on compared to notches. The combination of the oil quenched carbon alloy spring steel shaft and two hardened stainless flopper and the shafts 7.5mm thickness all equate to a strong durable shaft ideal for targeting large fish. The staggered twin floppers provide you with greater security in knowing there is less chance the fish will tear off the spear when compared to single flopper shafts. The triple wire fin tabs allow you to load more than two rubbers making these shafts perfect for multiple rubber band spearguns.
They are called a Euro shaft meaning the shaft end is designed to fit in a Euro mechanism. They fit just about all Aluminium railguns on the market and many more assorted brands. If you are unsure please contact staff to confirm that these shafts will fit your brand of speargun.