- Engineered from ultra-tough oil quenched carbon alloy spring steel tempered to 2100MPA
- Cut to fit Euro Mechanism (Rob Allen, Rabitech, Cressi, Aimrite, Omer and more)
- 5mm shaft retains much of the kinetic energy at the edge of its range
- Designed to penetrate large, deep bodied fish at longer range
- Tri-cut tip ensures excellent penetration through fish
- Twin 270 degree polished bridle/wishbone notches
- Single hardened stainless flopper
- Polished shooting line holes
- 5mm shaft thickness
The polished bridle notches are suited to Dyneema bridles/wishbones as the polished finish removes sharp edges that could cut or wear on your bridles. The same principal applies to the polished shooting line hole at the rear of the shaft.
They are called a Euro shaft meaning the shaft end is designed to fit in a Euro mechanism. They fit just about all Aluminium railguns on the market and many more assorted brands. If you are unsure please contact staff to confirm that these shafts will fit your brand of speargun.