- Engineered from ultra-tough oil quenched carbon alloy spring steel tempered to 2100MPA
- Cut to fit Euro Mechanism (Rob Allen, Rabitech, Cressi, Aimrite, Omer and more)
- A good all round choice shaft for medium to large fish
- Tri-cut tip ensures excellent penetration through fish
- Twin 270 degree polished bridle/wishbone notches
- Single hardened stainless flopper
- Polished shooting line holes
- 7mm shaft thickness
The Rob Allen 7mm shaft has polished bridle notches that are suited to Dyneema bridles/wishbones as they have a polished finish which removes sharp edges that could cut or wear on your bridles. The same principal applies to the polished shooting line hole at the rear of the shaft. The tri-cut spear end ensures excellent penetration through heavy armoured fish and bones. The Rob Allen 7mm shaft has a single hardened stainless flopper that engages once it passes through the fish to prevent it pulling off once shot.
They are called a Euro shaft meaning the shaft end is designed to fit in a Euro mechanism. They fit just about all Aluminium railguns on the market and many more assorted brands. If you are unsure please contact staff to confirm that these shafts will fit your brand of speargun.