Rob Allen 7.5mm fin tab shafts are a good all-round choice shaft for large fish.
- Engineered from ultra-tough oil quenched carbon alloy spring steel tempered to 2100MPA
- Cut to fit Euro Mechanism (Rob Allen, Rabitech, Cressi, Aimrite, Omer and more)
- Double Fin design accommodates multiple power bands/rubbers
- Tri-cut tip ensures excellent penetration through fish
- A good all-round choice shaft for large fish
- Single hardened stainless flopper
- Allows for ultra-quick loading
- Polished shooting line hole
- 5mm shaft thickness
The polished shooting line hole removes any sharp edges that can cut or damage the shooting line. The Rob Allen wire fin shafts are popular among divers using open muzzle spearguns as they find the wire fins faster to load their bridles on compared to notches. The combination of the oil quenched carbon alloy spring steel shaft and single hardened stainless flopper and the shafts 7.5mm thickness all equate to a strong durable shaft ideal for targeting large fish.
They are called a Euro shaft meaning the shaft end is designed to fit in a Euro mechanism. They fit just about all Aluminium railguns on the market and many more assorted brands. If you are unsure please contact staff to confirm that these shafts will fit your brand of speargun.