- Shark clip-on the base of the handle to connect to a float line
- High strength abrasion resistant black mono shooting line
- Aircraft Aluminium Barrel 1.45mm wall thickness
- Gun bungee connected to the shooting line
- Generation Vecta 2 handle and mechanism
- Ergonomically designed loading butt
- Double rubber semi-closed muzzle
- Single 16mm power band/ rubber
- Stainless steel line release
- 7mm spring steel shaft
The Rob Allen Sparid speargun has a full length extruded rail down the length of the barrel to guide the shaft. The barrel is made from Aircraft grade aluminium with a wall thickness of 1.45mm thick. This provides the barrel with the strength to prevent the gun from flexing when it’s powered up with loaded rubbers.
The shafts are 7mm engineered from ultra-tough oil quenched carbon alloy spring steel to offer just enough flexibility to minimise bending yet hard enough providing ample strength. They have two polished bridle notches at the rear suited for Dyneema bridles and a single hardened spring steel flopper at the front. The tip of the spear is a Tri-Cut end which helps penetrate even the hardest scaled fish.
The Double rubber muzzle comes fitted with a single 16mm rubber, but you can upgrade and add a second 16mm rubber to the gun for added power.
The ergonomically shaped handle has a rear loading butt for added comfort when loading the rubber. Furthermore, it comes standard with a stainless steel line release and a safety switch on the top rear of the handle. Also fixed to the base of the handle is a stainless steel shark clip used to connect a float line to your gun to prevent losing the gun when hitting big fish or spearing in deep water.