- Holographic marine stickers on the stainless spinners for added reflection and attraction
- The holding cable is all stainless steel wire for added durability in a marine environment
- Under the snap clip, there is a swivel to prevent the wire trace getting twisted up
- The base has a lead-weighted down bright coloured squid for further attraction
- Stainless steel construction for superior effectiveness and product longevity
- Irresistible to fish in clear water due to 360-degree flash effect while spinning
- The top is fitted with a snap clip to make it easy to hook on and off a float
- A total of 3 stainless steel spinning flashers on the rig
The advent of Flashers changed Bluewater hunting completely. Human visual capabilities are limited in the water and many Game fish pass a spearfisherman by without being seen. A well designed Flasher will stimulate a predator to change course and investigate it by reflecting light and emitting vibrations when “worked” in the water. This results in increased fish sightings as well as more shooting opportunities when they pause to look at the flasher.
Flashers should be deployed within visibility and shallow enough to allow any fish to be approached before they lose interest – usually between 6m and 12m deep. Any more effective and they would be illegal!
The Rob Allen Spinner Teaser is the best choice in clear waters due to its 360-degree flash effect while spinning.