- Glass-filled nylon backing plate and bungee loops to fit to the weight belt
- An integrated handle enables removal of the reel even while spinning
- Holds 55mt of 2mm or 60mt of 1.8mm or 90mt of 1.5mm Dyneema
- Cut-outs assist with drying of line on the reel
- Reel constructed from 30% glass filled nylon
- Stainless wear surface around the line guide
- Stainless steel thread on the drag nut
- Graphite filled acetyl bushes
The Rob Allen Vecta belt reel is constructed from 30% glass filled Nylon and fitted with Graphite filled acetyl bushes and a stainless steel line guide, which ensures superior strength and zero rusting. The reel is fitted with a Stainless steel thread on the drag nut to minimise the chance of thread damage. The line end tie off attachment point on the spool is set at the base of the axel on the spool. This ensures it is able to stand up to immense pressure encase you are spooled of all your reel line.
The Glass-filled nylon backing plate and Bungie loop allow for quick fitting and removal of the belt reel. You no longer have to take weights off your belt each time - simply slide them apart and clip the backing plate directly to your belt.
The backing plate has an integrated handle, enabling you to remove the reel even while spinning to clip it onto a float. The width of the plate gives stability while rewinding the line.
The open style spool ensures rapid drying of your line after a dive and better control of line feed when rewinding. The spool, (the same one used on the gun reel), is able to hold 55m of 2mm Dyneema or 60m of 1.8mm Dyneema or 90m of 1.5mm Dyneema.
The stainless steel line guide ensures that your line runs smoothly and will never wear into the guide and jam.
The Rob Allen Vecta belt reel is set up for right handed divers, but can easily be converted for left-handed use. It can be fitted to any make or style of belt, but is an ideal add-on, to the Rob Allen Marsellaise weight belt.