- Dovetail bracket ensures easy mounting or removal of reel to gun
- 95grams in weight which doesn’t affect handling
- Cut-outs assist with drying of line on the reel
- Stainless wear surface around the line guide
- Built to hold over 55 meters of 2mm line
- Constructed from 30% glass filled nylon
- Stainless steel thread on the drag nut
- Graphite filled acetyl bushes
The Rob Allen Vecta gun reel is constructed from 30% glass filled Nylon and fitted with Graphite filled acetyl bushes to produce an incredibly tough and durable speargun reel. It is fitted with a Stainless steel thread on the drag nut to minimise the chance of thread damage. The line end tie off attachment point on the spool is set at the base of the axel on the spool. This ensures it is able to stand up to immense pressure encase you are spooled of all your reel line. Stainless wear surface around the line guide ensures that your line is able to run smoothly and will never wear into the reels line guide and cut into it.
The entire reel only weighs 95g and does not affect the gun’s handling when in use. Cut-outs on the line spool assist with drying of the line after diving allowing more air to the spooled up line to help prevent waterlogged line breaking down and rotting. Built to hold over 55 meters of 2mm line to offer you ample line to help you land hard fighting fish and fish in deep water. Easily fitted to most Euro-style guns and the dovetail bracket ensures easy mounting and removal.