- Razor sharp cutting edge down the bottom edge of the blade
- Slimline sheather allows for easy knife release when needed
- Seratted sawing edge down the top edge of the blade
- Packaged with Rob Allen slimline knife sheath
- Integrated spear wrench built into the handle
- One piece construction for added strength
- Low profile/ minimal drag design
- Non-slip textured grip handle
- Double edge knifepoint tip
- Made from stainless steel
- Blade length 105mm
The Rob Allen X-Blade knife and sheath is renowned for its unbelievable low profile design. It is ideally worn on your lower leg and you will notice it fits against your leg and is hardly noticed when worn. The extremely low profile is noticeable when you are swimming and your float line is attached to your speargun and running down past your body towards your float. As you kick your legs to swim most general bulky style knives will catch the float rope and irritate you as you swim. The low profile design of the X-Blade minimises this and aids in preventing the float lines from catching it.
The Rob Allen X-Blade knife also has a spear wrench built into it. If your shaft is speared into the coral you can slip the end of the shaft into the wrench slot and secure it into the narrow end of the slot. Now the knife is locked in there tight and you can turn the knife as if it was a spanner and in doing this it will turn the shaft and help set it free from the coral.
The X-Blade has a serrated edge perfect for sawing through ropes in an emergency or fish gills, on the other side is a razor-sharp cutting blade. The double-edged knife tip also makes it easy when penetrating through the fishes head to dispatch it quickly.