- Latex inner grip strips on ankles and wrists to secure the suit in position
- Ankle loops and thumb loops to further secure the suit in position
- Full-length pants & long sleeved shirt with built on hood
- Available sizes small, medium, large, X-large, XX-large
- Waist has latex strips to hold the pants in position
- Neoprene Beaver Tail with single Snap Fastener
- Adjustable beaver tail locking position
- Lifelike Coral Sea camouflage design
- Padded chest speargun loading pad
- 92% Polyester & 8% Spandex
- High-grade heavy duty Lycra
- Knee and elbow protection
- Drawstring fastened pants
- UV Protection
The Salvimar Abyss lycra suit has a life like coral sea reef designed camo over the entire suit, making it a fantastic camouflage pattern in tropical waters. It can be worn as a standalone suit in warm waters or worn over the top of an existing wetsuit to take advantage of its camouflage design.
Latex grip strips have been placed on the inside of the suit at key locations to prevent your lycra suit moving around on you, as some lighter cheaper ones do. They have been placed on the internal side of the ankles, wrists and the waist as well as further adding ankle and thumb loops to further secure the Lycra suit into position.
The chest has a chest loading pad to offer added comfort while you load your speargun. The Abyss lycra suit will not only blend you into your surrounding but it will provide you with UV sun protection and also aid in protecting you against stingers/jellyfish.